The Resource Big Nate : the crowd goes wild!
- Big Nate : the crowd goes wild!
- Title remainder
- the crowd goes wild!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lincoln Peirce
- Title variation
- Crowd goes wild!
- Graphic novels
- trueRealistic fiction
- Electronic books
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueMiddle schools
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- School children -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueMiddle school students
- Boys -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueHumorous comics
- Schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueStudy methods
- American wit and humor, Pictorial
- truePersonal conduct
- Children's stories. -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueGifted boys
- trueHumorous stories
- trueSixth-grade boys
- trueCleverness in boys
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFortune cookies
- trueWright, Nate (Fictitious character)
- trueMisbehavior in boys
- trueBoys and sports
- "Whether he's fast-talking his way out of trouble or unleashing the contents of his locker on unsuspecting classmates, Nate does it with gusto. And every time he swings into action, the crowd goes wild"
- Member of
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2013.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2012.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2012.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2011
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Big Nate
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Big Nate : the crowd goes wild!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Big Nate : the crowd goes wild!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://sequoyah.library.link/resource/3dCN4XM0dek/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://sequoyah.library.link/resource/3dCN4XM0dek/">Big Nate : the crowd goes wild!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://sequoyah.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://sequoyah.library.link/">Sequoyah Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>